Saturday, April 27, 2013

How serious is this shit?

How serious is this shit? May seem odd to you that I'm asking that but I'm serious about it. How serious is this shit?

I bought a domain a few weeks back with the idea that I would do some podcasts, the domain was a way of having space to host the files, but then I got stuck with the whole thing about having to design a webpage. WTF? I was just going to host some damned files! Small project turns into a thing of epic proprotions to procrastinate over. To add insult to injury I had to purchase another domain because I had an even better idea to procrastinate over.

It's not that I don't love myself but sometimes I'm pain in the butt.

I've done a lot of thinking lately. There's been a lot of rearranging in the part of my head generally referred to as the mind. A lot. A hell of a lot.

I fell into the trap of wanting to control everything, I'm really good at it, and so it caused me a lot of pain. I'm now limiting myself to watching my own thoughts and frankly, your own thoughts can be really annoying. I think a lot of crap. I've decided to treat my thinking much the way I would love to treat the neighbors barking dog: SHUT UP!!

I really love writing here but it's been sporadic lately mainly because I don't want to rehash those old, crappy thoughts. I would like to contribute something a little more class to cyberspace but at the same time I don't want to take this serious. It's entertainment. For me. Maybe even for you.

That's how serious this shit is.

I have to go write a webpage. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say. Go on! You know you want to.

Featured Post

It's Day Something of my Radical Something-Something Project

You can't trust me. I set out on a new and shiny path and I don't follow through. I feel a little like that about my whole life a...

Popular posts